From Head's Desk

Department of Industrial Chemistry was established in 1921 at Banaras Hindu University. Subsequently, it was renamed the Department of Chemical Engineering and Technology in 1956. The department has set several benchmarks for achievements in teaching and research. It modernizes its programs to impart education in upcoming areas of chemical engineering.
The department presently offers courses leading to B. Tech., M. Tech., and Ph.D. degrees in Chemical Engineering. The department consists of 19 faculty members having expertise in the full range of subjects in the chemical engineering discipline.