Dr. Saurabh Tripathi
Unexplored Signatures of magnetoelastic and Isosymmetric metal-insulator phase transition in a Rare-earth Nickelate via mode crystallography,
Harsh Kumar, Anar Singh, Jose Luis Martinez, Jose Antonio Alonso, and Saurabh Tripathi, Phys. Rev. B ,004100 (2022).
2. Stabilizing ferroelectricity in alkaline-earth-metal-based perovskites (ABO3) via A- (Ca2+/Sr2+/Ba2+) and B-site (Ti4+) cationic radius ratio (RA/RB)
Anuvrat Tripathi, Digvijay Nath Dubey, Harsh Kumar and Saurabh Tripathi, J. Appl. Crystallogr. 55(2022).
3. Role of phonon Γ4- mode in the enhancement of ferroelectric polarization in a perovskite-based eco-friendly functional material,
Digvijay Nath Dubey, Gurvinderjit Singh, Akhilesh Kumar Singh and Saurabh Tripathi, Europhys. Lett. 140, 26003 (2022).
4. Relaxor ferroelectricity driven by ‘A’ and ‘B’ site off-centered displacements in cubic phase with Pm-3 m space group
Digvijay Nath Dubey, Gurvinderjit Singh, and Saurabh Tripathi, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 54, 365304 (2021).
5. Unambiguous evidence of three coexisting ferroelectric phases in a lead-free LixNa1−xNbO3 system
Abhinav Kumar Singh, Digvijay Nath Dubey, Gurvinderjit Singh, and Saurabh Tripathi, Appl. Phys. Lett. 116, 232902 (2020).
6. Tuning ferroelectricity by manipulating the global and local structure in a lead-free Sr-doped Ba(Ti1-xSnx)O3 ceramics
Abhinav Kumar Singh, Digvijay Nath Dubey, Gurvinderjit Singh and Saurabh Tripathi, Europhys. Lett. 130, 36002 (2020).
7.Instability and evolution of the magnetic ground state in metallic perovskites GdRh3C1−xBx,
Abhishek Pandey, A. K. Singh, Shovan Dan, K. Ghosh, I. Das, S. Tripathi, U. Kumar, R. Ranganathan, D. C. Johnston, and Chandan Mazumdar, Phys. Rev. Materials 4, 084411 (2020).
8. Structural coherence and ferroelectric order in nanosized multiferroic YMnO3,
S. Tripathi, V. Petkov, S. M. Selbach, K. Bergum, M.-A. Einarsrud, T. Grande, and Y. Ren, Phys. Rev. B 86, 094101 (2012).
9. Average and local atomic-scale structure in BaZrxTi1−xO3 (x = 0.10, 0.20, 0.40) ceramics by high-energy x-ray diffraction and Raman spectroscopy,
Vincenzo Buscaglia, Saurabh Tripathi, Valeri Petkov, Monica Dapiaggi, Marco Deluca, Andreja Gajović and Yang Ren, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 26 065901 (2014).
DST-SERB sponsored project "Tailoring properties by altering long and short-range structures in eco-friendly, Pb-free ferroelectric perovskite oxides for energy harvesting".