Dr. Sonam Jain completed her Ph.D. in the Wireless Communication domain from the Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India, in August 2020 under the supervision of Prof. Ranjan Bose.
Ph.D. Dissertation: "Rateless-Coding based Secure Transmission Schemes in a Delay Constrained Environment".
She received the B.E. degree in electronics and communication engineering and the M.Tech. degree in communication engineering from the Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, Allahabad, India, in 2013 and 2015, respectively.
Her current research work includes Physical layer security, Coding Theory, NOMA, MIM0, URLLC, IRS.
- S. Jain and R. Bose, “NOMA Combined With RC for Reliable and Secure Transmission in a Delay-Constrained System”, IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, vol. 10, no. 12, pp.2639-2643, Dec. 2021, doi: 10.1109/LWC.2021.3110264.
- S. Jain and Ranjan Bose, “Rateless-Codes-based Secure cooperative transmission Scheme for Industrial IoT” , IEEE Internet of Things Journal ,vol. PP, pp. 11, 01 2020.
- S. Jain and R. Bose, “Secure cooperative transmission in rateless coded environment using TAS and Artificial noise” , IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, pp. 1-1, 2019.
- S. Jain and R. Bose, “Qvp-based relay selection to improve secrecy for rateless-codes in delay-constrained systems” , IET Communications, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 2635, 2019.
Refereed Conference Proceedings
- S. Jain and R. Bose, “PAPR Minimization Technique in MIMO V2V Transmission using SVM-based Channel Estimation ”, IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunications Systems (ANTS), Dec.2020.
- S. Jain and R. Bose, “Rateless-code-aided transmission scheme to achieve secrecy in a delay constraint environment”, IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunications Systems (ANTS), Dec.2019. (Best Paper Award)
- S. Jain and R. Bose, “Analyzing secrecy of delay-constrained system in cooperative relay environment using rateless codes”, Twenty-third National Conference on Communications (NCC), March 2017, pp. 16.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II) in the Department of Electronics Engineering, IIT (BHU), Varanasi since January 2022
- Early-doc Fellow IIT Delhi September 2020 - December 2020
- Digital Circuit and Systems (EO 203)
- Modern Coding Theory (EC 414)
- Analog Communication Systems Lab (EC 274)
- Electronic Circuit Workshop (EC-102)
- Fundamental of Electronics and Instrumentation (EO-102)
- Wireless Communication (EC-412)
Mr. Pramod Kumar
I am constantly seeking highly qualified Post-Docs, Ph.D. students, and Research Assistants. Please get in touch if you are interested.