Workshops/Conferences/Short-Term Course Organised
- Symposium on Advances in Electronics: ELECTRO-2001, 4-6 January 2001
- Symposium on Emerging Trends in Electronics: ELECTRO-2005, February 3-5, 2005
- VEDA-Workshop Vacuum Electron Devices & Applications, 18-19 January 2006
- National Workshop on Advanced Optoelectronic Materials and Devices (AOMD-2007), December 27-29, 2007.
- 2nd National Workshop on Advanced Optoelectronic Materials and Devices (AOMD-2008), December 22-24, 2008.
- International Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronic and Photonic Devices and Systems, December 22-24, 2009.
- Symposium on Vacuum Electron Devices & Applications, VEDA-2009, January 8-10, 2009
- Workshop on Recent Advances in Microwave Engineering, January 20-21, 2012
- QIP Short Term Course: Design of Microwave Antennas and Passive Components (DMAPC-2016), Dec. 19-24, 2016.
- AICTE Sponsored Short-Term Course: Modeling and Simulation of Advanced Semiconductor Devices, July 17-22, 2017.
- Inauguration of the IEEE Microwave Theory & Techniques Student Branch Chapter IIT BHU Varanasi (Geo Code: SBC06321B) on 18 July 2017.
- AICTE Sponsored Short Term Course: HDL for Signal, Image and Video Processing (HSIVP), August 21-26, 2017.
- AICTE Sponsored Short Term Course: Recent Advances on Passive and Active Components at High Frequencies, 25-30 June, 2018.
- AICTE Sponsored Short Term Course: Smart Sensors and Systems: From Basic Sensors to Internet of Things (IoT) and Cyber Physical Systems (CPS), 22-27 October, 2018.
Technical Events organized by the Students under Electronics Engineering Society
The students of the Department of Electronics Engineering organize various technical events every year in the following names: