Ph.D. in Architecture (2020) Department of Architecture and Planning, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
M.Arch. in Architecture (2015) Department of Architecture and Planning, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
B.Arch. in Architecture (2011) Department of Architecture, CET Bhubaneswar, OUTR BHubaneswar
- 2021 (April) to till date: Assistant Professor in the Department of Architecture Planning and Design, IIT BHU, Varanasi
- 2020 (August) to 2021 (March): Assistant Professor at Sri Sri University Cuttack, India.
- 2020 (March) to 2020 (July): Teaching Assistant Department of Architecture and Planning, IIT Roorkee.
- 2019 (October) – 2020 (February): Visiting research scholar at RWTH Aachen University Germany
- 2016 (January) to 2019 (September): Teaching Assistant Department of Architecture and Planning, IIT Roorkee.
- 2015(July-December): Architect at Dar-Al-Handasah, Pune.
- 2011 (June) to 2013 (July.): worked as Junior Architect at Rhythm Architects Bhubaneswar
- 2014 (May-June): 6 weeks of training at Akshay Koul Associates, New Delhi.
- 2010 (July to Dec.): 6 Months of training at Spaces Architects, New Delhi for six months.
- 2009-2010: Worked as an intern at Inform Architects, Bhubaneswar for eighteen months.
- Mohanta, A, Das, S, and Mohanty,R. (2021) “Building Envelope Trade-off Method Integrated with BIM-based Framework for Energy-efficient Building Envelope” in Architectural Engineering and Design Management, Taylor and Francis publication (SCI Indexed)
- Mohanty, Rabi, Chani, P.S., and Mohanta A. (2020).“Measuring the Impact of the Built Environment on Pedestrians in the Old Bhubaneswar Precinct” in the Journal of Heritage Tourism, Taylor and Francis publication, (Scopus Indexed) DOI: 10.1080/1743873X.2020.1779730
- Mohanty, Rabi, Chani, P.S., (2020). “Evaluation of Senior Pedestrians' Travel Experience at Religious Sites- A Case of Ekamara Kshetra Bhubaneswar”, in Transportation Research Procedia, Elsevier (Scopus indexed), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2020.08.206
- Mohanty, Rabi, Chani, P.S., (2019) Assessment of Pedestrians’ Travel Experience at the Religious City of Puri Using Structural Equation Modelling, Journal of Urban Design, Tailor and Francis publication (Scopus indexed) DOI: 0.1080/13574809.2019.1677147
- Wayfinding experiences of Senior Pedestrians' at the Heritage site of Ekamara Kshetra Bhubaneswar, ISPER, ISBN 978- 81-927014-5-5 titled “Future Cities”
- Mohanty, Rabi, Chani, P.S., (2017) A Tale of Two Recreational Parks Near the Solani Aqueduct in Roorkee ‘Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies Springer Singapore, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-3518-0_16, 9789811035173
- Mohanta, A, Mohanty,R, Das, S (2019) Technical Issues of Using BIM: East Indian Architects’ Perspective, Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, Springer Singapore, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-5974-3_49, 9789811359736
- Mohanty, Rabi, Chani, P.S., (2017) “Evaluation of Senior Pedestrian’s Travel Experience at Religious Sites- A Case of
- Ekamara Kshetra Bhubaneswar”, WCTR 2019
- Mohanty, Rabi, Mohanta A. and Chani, P.S., (2019). Assessment of Swachata (cleanliness) in Ekamara Kshetra precinct using a participatory approach, accepted for 9th IconSWM2019 at KIIT Bhubaneswar, in press, November 27-30, 2019
- Attained Bauhaus@100 in 2019 at IIT Roorkee
- Attained Urban Age Conference in 2014 in New Delhi
- Presented a lecture on “Buddhist Architecture of India” at RWTH Aachen University Germany
- Council of Architecture: Life
- ICOMOS: Annual
- Juror, Smart India Hackathon 2022, IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Visiting doctoral research scholar to RWTH Aachen University, Germany, in a research project (EAMC) funded by DAAD.
- Best thesis project in under graduation (Highest score)
- Project Investigator, "Traditional Principles of Settlement Planning in Heritage Temple Sites of Odisha / erstwhile Kalinga Region", Funded by the IKS Division of AICTE. 2022-2024 (Ongoing)
- Project Investigator, "Assessment of Built Environment and Visitors’ Spatial Experiences in Unfamed Heritage Sites of Varanasi District" Funded by IIT(BHU) Varanasi. 2022-2024 (Ongoing)
- Member of DPGC, (August 2022 onwards), IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Convener, DUGC, (August 2022 onwards), IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Convener, Examination and Time table, (July 2021 to March 2023), IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Member of DUGC, August 2021- July 2022), IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Member of DPC, August 2021- July 2022), IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Member, Department Alumni Affairs Committee, (Sept 2021 to till date), IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Member, Curriculum Development Committee (B. Arch) (Feburary 2023 to till date), IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Invited Member, Annual Convocation Committee, IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- AR 102 - Architectural Design Studio
- AR 107- Visual Arts I
- AR 108- Visual Arts II
- AR 201- Architectural Design Studio
- AR 206 - History of Architecture
- AR 301- Architectural Design Studio
- AR 309- Building Services
- AR 318 - Vernacular Architecture
- AR 325 - Universal Design
- AR 401- Architectural Design Studio
- AR 403 - Urban Design