Peer Reviewed Journals
1.Dwivedi,S.B.,Pathak,P.,Theunuo,K and Kumar R.R. (2023) U-Pb SHRIMP Zircon dating and geochemistry of metapelites from the Shillong Meghalaya Gneissic Complex, NE India; Implication for nature of protolith and tectonic setting. Geosystem and Geoenvironment 2 (2) 100161
2.Gaur, S., Kumar, R., Ohri ,A., Mishra,S. ,Gond, A.K., Dwivedi, S.B. and Jha M. (2023) Study of hydrologically critical subbasin under climate change.Journal of Water and Climate Change. 17 (5) 1723-1740
3.Gond.S., Gupta,N., Dikshit ,P.K.S and Dwivedi ,S.B. (2023) Pattern characterization of Meteorological drought using Multivariate Drought Index ove Mirzapur in Middle Gangetic Plain of India. Nature of Environment and Pollution Technology 22 (1) 15-28
4. Pathak,P.,Dwivedi,S.B. and Kumar R.R. (2022) Phase equlibria modelling and textural relationship of metapelitic granulites and Grt-Bt-bearing Gneisses from Mauranipur area,Bundelkhand Craton,Central India, Arabian Journal of Geosciences 1521-1642-1665.
5. Pandey, V. and Dwivedi, S.B. (2022) Metamorphic evolution of Mafic Granulites from Tiyara area, Makrohar granulite belt, Singrauli district, Madhya pradesh. Current Science. 123(11) 134-1340.
6. Kumar, R.R., Dwivedi, S.B. and Pathak, P. (2022) Phase equilibria modeling and Geochemistry of high-grade gneiss from Daltonganj of the Chhotanagpur Granite Gneiss Complex, Eastern India: Implications in Tectono-metamorphic evolution. Geosystems and Geoenvironment. 4(1): 100082. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geogeo.2022.100082
7. Pathak, P., Dwivedi, S.B. and Kumar, R.R. (2022) Geochemistry and Phase equilibrium modelling of garnet-biotite gneiss from Mauranipur, Bundelkhand Gneissic Complex, Northern India; implication for tectonic setting and metamorphism. Journal of Geosciences Research. 7(2): 186-192.https://doi.org/10.56153/g19088-021-0048-2
8. Omar, P.J., Shivhare, N., Dwivedi, S.B., Dikshit, P.K. (2022) Identification of soil erosion-prone zone utilizing geo-informatics techniques and WSPM model. Sustainable Water Resources Management. 8(3): 1-3. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40899-022-00654-9
9. Pathak, P., Dwivedi, S. B., and Kumar R. R. (2022) Metamorphic Evolution of the Amphibolites from BundelkhandCraton, Central India: P-T Constraints and Phase Equilibrium Modelling. Journal of Environmental & Earth Sciences. 4(1): 15-31. https://doi.org/10.30564/jees.v4i1.4397
10. Rahul A.K., Shivhare N., Kumar S., Dwivedi S.B., and Dikshit P.K. (2022) Modelling suspended sediment concentration and discharge relationship using neural network and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system. Arabian Journal of Geosciences. 15(6):1-9.https://doi.org/10.1007/s12517-022-09744-6
11. Shrivas R., Paramkusam B.R., and Dwivedi S.B. (2022) Strength and durability performance of geopolymer binder of ambient cured alkali-activated MSW rejected waste and GGBFS mixes. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 9:1-6.https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-021-17547-7
12. Kumar, R.R., Kawaguchi, K., Dwivedi, S.B. and Das, K. (2021) Metamorphic evolution of the pelitic and mafic granulites from Daltonganj, Chhotanagpur Granite Gneiss Complex: constraints from zircon U-Pb age and phase equilibria modeling.Geological Journal. 56 (12), 1-27. https://doi.org/10.1002/gj.4340
13. Kumar, R.R. and Dwivedi, S.B. (2021) Exsolution intergrowth of Cpx-Opx and Pseudosection modeling of two-pyroxene basic granulite from Daltonganj of Chhotanagpur granite-gneiss complex, Eastern India. Arabian Journal of Geosciences. 767. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12517-021-07093-4
14. Kumar, R., Dwivedi, S.B. and Gaur, S. (2021) A comparative study of machine learning and Fuzzy-AHP technique to groundwater potential mapping in the data-scarce region. Computers & Geosciences. 1;155:104855. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cageo.2021.104855
15. Bhattacharjee, R., Choubey, A., Das, N., Ohri, A., Dwivedi, S.B., Gaur, S. (2021) Analysis of the groundwater scenario with respect to the crop water productivity for the Betwa–Dhasan river basin, Bundelkhand using remote sensing techniques. Journal of Earth System Science. 130(4):1-7. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12040-021-01709-9
16. Gaur, S., Mishra, A., Gupta, A., Jain, A., Dave, A., Eslamian, S., Dwivedi, S.B.,Graillot, D. (2021) Application of Artificial Neural Network Model for the Prediction of Suspended Sediment Load in the Large River. Water Resources. 48(4):565-75. https://doi.org/10.1134/S0097807821040163
17. Das, N., Bhattacharjee, R., Choubey, A., Ohri, A., Dwivedi, S.B., Gaur, S. (2021) Time series analysis of automated surface water extraction and thermal pattern variation over the Betwa river, India. Advances in Space Research. 15;68(4):1761-88. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2021.04.020
18. Chaudhary V, Srivastav A, Pandey VH, Kainthola A, Tiwari SK, Dwivedi SB, Singh TN. (2021)Physico-Mechanical Characteristics of Vindhyan Sandstone, India. Journal of TheInstitution of Engineers (India): Series D. 1-8.https://doi.org/10.1007/s40033-021-00301-1
19. Shrivas R, Paramkusam B.R., and Dwivedi S.B. (2021) Effect of alkali concentration on strength development in jointly activated pond ash-GGBFS mixtures through geopolymericreactions.KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering. 25(5):1600-1608.https://doi.org/10.1007/s12205-021-1869-9
20. Sagar D., Dwivedi S.B.,and Basudhar P.K. (2021) Electrical Resistivity Tomography in Geotechnical Engineering Applications. InProceedings of the Indian Geotechnical Conference 2019 (pp. 157-167). Springer, Singapore.https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-6346-5_14
21. Rahul A.K., Priyadarsheeb A., Singh P.K., and Dwivedi S.B. (2021) Study on the Interference of Pier on the Channel Bed. WEENTECH Proceedings in Energy, EDITORIAL BOARD.:292.https://doi.org/10.32438/WPE.252021
22. Omar P.J., Shivhare N., Dwivedi S.B., Gaur S., and Dikshit P.K. (2021) Study of Methods Available for Groundwater and Surfacewater Interaction: A Case Study on Varanasi, India. InThe Ganga River Basin: A Hydrometeorological Approach (pp. 67-83). Springer, Cham.https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-60869-9_5
23. Chaudhary V., Srivastav A., Pandey V.H., Kainthola A., Tiwari S.K., Dwivedi S.B.,and Singh T.N. (2021) Statistical Correlation between Petrographical and Physico-Mechanical Properties of Kaimur Sandstone. 65(5): 39-49. https://doi.org/10.37398/JSR.2021.650506
24. Omar P.J., Gaur S., Dwivedi S.B.,and Dikshit P.K. (2021) Development and application of the integrated GIS-MODFLOW model. InFate and transport of subsurface pollutants (pp. 305-314).Springer, Singapore.https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-6564-9_16
25. Shanker P.R., Tiwari S.K., and Dwivedi S.B. (2020) Fluoride contamination in southern block of Sonbhadra district, Uttar Pradesh, India. Mausam. 71(2):321-8.
26. Dwivedi, S. B.,Theuneuo, K, and Kumar R. R. (2020) Characterization and metamorphic evolution of Mesoproterozoic granulites from Sonapahar (Meghalaya), NE India, using EPMA monazite dating. Geological Magazine. 157(9):1-19. https://doi.10.1017/S0016756819001389
27. Dwivedi, S.B. (2020) Bulk composition modeling and metamorphic evolution of basic granulites of Sonapahr, Meghalaya, Northeastern India. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology. 29 (2); 1685-1692.
28. Omar, P. J., Dwivedi, S. B. and Dikshit, P. K. S. (2020) Sustainable Development and Management of Groundwater in Varanasi, India. In: AlKhaddar R., Singh R., Dutta S., Kumari M. (eds) Advances in Water Resources Engineering and Management. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol 39. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-8181-2_
29. Rahul, A. K., Shivhare, N., Dwivedi, S. B. and Dikshit, P. K. S. (2020)Estimation of behavioral change of SSC of bed profile in the river using ADCP. Arabian Journal of Geosciences. 13, 105. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12517-020-5061-1
30. Madhav, S., Kumar, A., Kushawaha, J., Ahamad, A., Singh, P. and Dwivedi, S. B. (2020) Geochemical assessment of groundwater quality in Keonjhar City, Odisha, India. Sustainable Water Resources Management, 46. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40899-020-00395-7
31. Omar, P.J., Gaur, S., Dwivedi, S.B. and Dikshit, P. K. S. (2020) A Modular Three-Dimensional Scenario-Based Numerical Modelling of Groundwater Flow. Water Resources Management. 34, 1913–1932. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11269-020-02538-z
32. Mohan, D., Dey, S., Markandeya., Dwivedi, S. B. and Shukla, S. P. (2019) Adsorption of arsenic using low cost adsorbents: Guava leaf biomass, mango bark and bagasse. Current Science. 117(4), 649-661. https://DOI:10.18520/cs/v117/i4/649-661
33. Kumar, R. R. and Dwivedi, S. B. (2019) EPMA monazite geochronology of the granulites from Daltonganj, eastern India and its correlation with the Rodinia supercontinent. Journal of Earth System Science. 128, 234(1-22). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12040-019-1254-y
34. Srivastava, M., Dwivedi, S. B. and Singh, S. P. (2019) A new occurrence of two-pyroxene granulites at Chicholi from Betulsupracrustal belt in Central Indian Tectonic Zone (CITZ), MP, India. Journal of Earth System Science. 128, 204(1-12). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12040-019-1237-z
35. Omar, P. J., Gaur, S. Dwivedi, S. B. and Dikshit, P. K. S. (2019) Groundwater modelling using an analytic element method and finite difference method: An insight into Lower Ganga river basin. Journal of Earth System Science. 128, 195(1-10). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12040-019-1225-3
36. Dwivedi, S. B. Kumar, R. R. and Srivastava, M. K. (2019) Multistage gedrite in gedrite-hypersthene bearing high-grade granulites from Daltonganj, Chhotanagpur-granite-gneissic complex, Jharkhand, as evident from TEM and textural relations. Journal of Earth System Science 128:41. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12040-018-1065-6
37. Shivhare, N., Rahul, A. K., Dwivedi, S. B. and Dikshit, P. K. S (2019) ARIMA based daily weather forecasting tool: A case study for Varanasi. Mausam. 70(1), 133-140.
38. Gaur, S., Dave, A., Gupta, A., Ohri, A., Graillot, D. and Dwivedi, S. B. (2018) Application Of Artificial Neural Networks for Identifying Optimal Groundwater Pumping and Piping Network Layout. Water Resource Management. 32(15), 5067-5079. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11269-018-2128-9
39. Shivhare, N. Dikshit, P. K. S. and Dwivedi, S. B. (2018) A Comparison of SWAT Model Calibration Techniques for Hydrological Modeling in the Ganga River Watershed. Engineering. 4(5), 643-652. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eng.2018.08.012
40. Shivhare, N., Rahul, A. K., Omar, P. J., Chauhan, M. S., Gaur, S., Dikshit, P. K. S. and Dwivedi, S. B. (2018) Identification of critical soil erosion-prone areas and prioritization of micro-watersheds using geoinformatics techniques. Ecological Engineering. 121(1), 26-34. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecoleng.2017.09.004
41. Dwivedi, S. B. and K. Thenuo (2017) Occurrence of wagnerite in Mg-Al granulites of Sonapahar, Meghalaya. Journal of Earth System Science. 126(4), 52. https://doi.10.1007/s12040-017-0829-8
42. Shivhare, N., Rahul, A. K., Gaur, S., Chauhan, M. S., Dikshit, P. K. S., Dwivedi, S. B. and Ojha, C. S. P. (2017) Hydrological Planning of Watershed of RGSC, Mirzapur, UP, Using GIS Techniques. In: Garg V., Singh V., Raj V. (eds) Development of Water Resources in India. Water Science and Technology Library, vol 75. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-55125-8_1
43. Chauhan, M. S., Kumar, V, Rahul, A. K., Dikshit, P. K. S. and Dwivedi, S. B. (2017) Spatial distribution of the suspended sediments in river Ganga at Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India. International Journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering. 10(3), 533-540. https://doi.10.21276/ijee.2017.10.0310
44. Patel, R. S., Sen Gupta, D., Tiwari, S. K. and Dwivedi. S. B. (2106) Morphometric aspects of a small river system of Mirzapur District, Uttar Pradesh, India: A case study ofBarhi river system. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and development. 3, 250-255.
45. Sindhusuta, and Dwivedi S. B. (2015) Geotechnical Evaluation of Vindhyan Sandstone. International Journal of Advances in Earth Sciences. 4, 8-18.
46. Chauhan, M. S.,Dikshit, P. K. S. and Dwivedi, S. B. (2015) Modeling of Discharge Distribution in Bend of Ganga River at Varanasi. Computational Water, Energy, and Environmental Engineering. 4, 25-37.
47. Singh, S.P. and Dwivedi S.B. (2015) High Grade Metamorphism in the Bundelkhand Massif and Its Implications on Mesoarchean Crustal Evolution in Central India, Journal of Earth System Science. 124(1), 197-211.
48. Gupta, D. K., Kumar, P., Mishra, V. N., Prasad, R., Dikshit, P. K. S. and Dwivedi, S.B. (2015) Bistatic measurements for the estimation of rice crop variables using artificial neural network. Advances in Space Research. 55(6), 1613-1623.
49. Chauhan, M. S., Kumar, V., Dikshit, P. K. S. and Dwivedi, S.B. (2014) Comparison of Discharge Data Using ADCP and Current Meter. International Journal of Advances in Earth Sciences. 2(2), 81-86.
50. Singh, S.P., Srivatava, A.K., Kumar, G. and Dwivedi, S.B. (2013) Metamorphic evolution of contact aureole of the Jhirgadandi pluton, Sonbhadara district, Mahakoshal mobile belt, Central India. Journal of Earth System Science. 122(3), 743-757.
51. Dwivedi, S.B. and Thenuo, K. (2013) Petrology and Geochemistry of Metapelites and basic granulites from Sonapahar Region of Shillong Meghalaya Gneissic Complex, North east India. Journal Geological Society of India. 81, 755-766.
52. Narayan, K., Dikshit, P.K.S. and Dwivedi, S.B. (2012) GIS supported geomorphologic instantaneous unit Hydrograph (GIUH) of Varuna river basin using geomorphological characteristic. International Journal of Advances in Earth Sciences. 1, 68-76.
53. Dwivedi, S.B. and Thenuo, K. (2012) Petrogenetic evolution of the basic granulites of the Sonapahar, West Khasi Hills District, Meghalaya. International Journal of Advances in Earth Sciences. 1, 1-5.
54. Lal, S.N., Prakash, D. and Dwivedi, S.B. (2012) A computer program for estimation of pressure condition in metamorphic rocks: Thermodynamic basis and uncertainties. International Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 1(1) 38-44.
55. Dwivedi, S.B. and Thenuo, K. (2011) Two-Pyroxene mafic granulites from Patharkhang, Shillong-Meghalaya Gneissic Complex. Current Science. 100,100-105.
56. Dwivedi, S.B. (2011) Geodynamic evolution of Mesoproterozoic granulites of Meghalaya: evident from geothermobarometry, P-T path and P-T pseudosection. Memoir Geological Society of India.77, 85-101.
57. Lal, S.N., Manju, P., Dwivedi, S.B. and Prakash, D. (2011) Petrology and Geochemistry of amphibolites and its implications on geodynamic evolution of Central Crystalline zone of Kumaun Himalaya, India. Memoir of Geological Society of India.77, 65-85.
58. Ramudu, P. B., Srivastava, R.K. and Dwivedi, S. B. (2010) Experimental Studies on Heavy Metal Extraction from Contaminated Soil Using Ammonium Citrate as Alkaline Chelate during the Electro-kinetic. Journal of Hazard and Toxic Radioactive Waste. 15,296-304.
59. Dwivedi, S.B., Kumar, A. and Singh, S.P. (2010) Granulites of Meghalaya and its petrological correlation with Central Indian granulites of Chhotanagpur and Bundelkhand. Journal of Economic Geology and Georesource Management. 7, 152-167.
60. Singh, S.P. and Dwivedi, S.B. (2009) Garnet-Sillimanite-cordierite-quartz bearing assemblages from early ArcheanSupracrustal rocks of Bundelkhand Massif, Central India. Current Science. 97, 103-107.
61. Dwivedi, S.B. and Jimmy, L. (2008) Mineral Chemistry and P-T conditions of Metamorphism of Leptynite from the area around North –East of Dumka, Jharkhand. Journal of Applied Geochemistry. 10, 51-59.
62. Dwivedi, S.B., Jimmy, L., Vanthangliana, V. and Lal, S.N. (2007) Refined Garnet-Biotite thermometer: Constrainsts from empirically derived Margules parameters for garnet and Biotite. The Indian Mineralogist. 41, 97-111.
63. Dwivedi, S.B., Lal, S.N. and Pandey, M. (2006) The stability of dehydration equilibria involving annite, ferrosilite, sanidinite, quartz and H2O in KFASH system and its application as hygrometer on charnockites. Indian journal of Geochemistry. 21, 58-67.
64. Lal, S.N, Dwivedi, S. B. and Pandey, M. (2006) Metamorphic evolution of sapphirine granulites from Anakapalle, Eastern Ghats Granulite Belt, India. Indian Journal of Geochemistry. 21, 10-22.
65. Kuster, D, Dwivedi, S.B., Kurkura,K., Mehari, K. and Matheis, G. (2005) Petrogenetic reconnaissance investigation of mafic sills associated with flood basalts, Mekelle basin, northern Ethiopia: implication for Ni-CU exploration. Journal of Geochemical Exploration. 85, 63-79.
66. Kuster, D., Dwivedi, S.B., Kurkura, K. and Mehari, K. (2003) Chalcophile element depletion in mafic sills of the Mekelle basin, Tigrai: a guide to Ni-Cu-PGE exploration in the Ethiopian flood basalt province. Mineral Exploration and Sustainable Development, Eliopoulos et al. (eds) Millpress, ISBN9077017771. pp 605
67. Dwivedi, S. B. (1999) Gedrite - bearing garnet - cordierite- hypersthene mineral parageneses from the south-west of Daltonganj, Chhotanagpur granite-granulite gneiss complex, Bihar. Proceeding for International conference on granulites and Charnockites, Madras, India pp 20-32.
68. Dwivedi, S.B., Mohan, A. and Lal, R.K. (1998) Recalibration of Fe-Mg exchange reaction between garnet and cordierite as a thermometer. European Journal of Mineralogy.10, 281-289.
69. Dwivedi, S.B. (1998) Oxygen fugacity (fO2) during metamorphism of granulites of the area around Daltonganj, western Chhotanagpur,Bihar. Indian Mineralogist. 30, 20-22.
70. Dwivedi, S.B., Mohan, A. and Lal, R.K. (1997) Internally consistent geothermobarometers in the system FeO-MgO-Al2O3-SiO2-H2O involving garnet, cordierite,aluminosilicate and quartz and their application to metapelites. Journal Geological Society of India. 49, 647-660.
71. Dwivedi, S.B. (1996) Non-ideal binary mixing in cordierite: constraints from experimental data on Mg-Fe partitioning in garnet and cordierite and a reformulation of garnet-cordierite geothermometers. Earth System science. 105(4), 365-377.
72. Prakash, D. and Dwivedi, S.B. (1994) Ocean- A future potential Resources Reservoir. Everyman Science. 29(4), 109-114.
73. Dwivedi, S.B., Singh, T.N. and Prakash, D. (1993) Precambrian metamorphites of the area around Kandra, district Singhbhum, Bihar. Indian Journal of Engineers. 23(1-2), 195-206.
74. Dwivedi, S.B. and Lal, S.N. (1992) Prograde Barrovian types of metamorphism of pelitic rocks around Kandra, district Singhbhum, Bihar. Proc. Indian National Science Academy. 58(3), 195-206.
Full Papers in Conference Proceedings and Edited Volume
1. Mishra, V.N., Prasad, R., Kumar, P., Gupta, D.K., Dikshit, P.K.S., Dwivedi S.B. and Ohri, A. (2015): Evaluating the effects of spatial resolution on land use and land cover classification acuuracy, International Conference on Microwave, Optical …, IEEE.
2. DK Gupta, R Prasad, P Kumar, VN Mishra, PKS Dikshit, Dwivedi, S.B. (2015): Crop variables estimation by adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system using bistatic scatterometer data, International Conference on Microwave and Photonics (ICMAP), 1-2
3. Mishra, V.N., Prasad, R., Kumar, P., Gupta, D.K., Dikshit, P.K.S., Dwivedi S.B., Singh, R.S. and Srivastava, V. (2015): Supervised Algorithms for Classification of Remotely Sensed Satellite Image using Open Source Support, Proceeding National Conference on Open Source GIS: Opportunity and challenges (OSGIS- 2015) Oct.9-10 pp. 126-133.
4. Kailash, N., Singh, S.M, Dikshit, P.K.S. and Dwivedi S. B. (2015) Planning proposed for Varuna River Watershed using Remote Sensing and GIS Applications Proceeding National Conference on Open Source GIS: Opportunity and challenges (OSGIS-2015) Oct.9-10 pp. 142-149.
5. Narayan, K., Dikshit, P.K.S. and Dwivedi, S.B. (2013) Geomprphological characteristics of Varuna watershed using GIS and remote sensing Technique. 2nd International conference on Emerging trends in Engineering & Technology, April 12-13,2013 College of Engineering Treethankar Mahavir University. Pp.1-6.
6. Mishra, U., Pandey,K.K. and Dwivedi, S.B. (2011) Forecasting of ground water level of Sigma Tehsil Raipur district, chhatishgarh Using Artificial Neural Network. Proceeding National Conference on Recent advances in Civil Engineering, RACE-2011,IT,BHU pp590-597
7. Kumar, R. Jain, H. and Dwivedi, S.B. (2011) Channel and cored unit for roofing /flooring for low cost housing: A review . Proceeding National Conference on Recent advances in Civil Engineering, RACE-2011,IT, BHU pp.294-298
8. Dwivedi, S.B. and K.Thenuo (2011) Average P-T estimate and mineral chemistry of the two pyroxene bearing granulites from Sonapahar west Kashi Hills District,Meghalaya, Proceeding National Conference on Recent advances in Civil Engineering,RACE-2011,IT,BHU pp.349-354
9. Lal, S.N. and Dwivedi, S.B. (2011) Paleolake valleys of Kumaun Lesser Himalaya: Potential source of Drinking water. Proceeding of the National Conference on groundwater for drinking : issues and options,Feb.11-13, 2011, Department of Civil Engineering, Institute of Technology,BHU,Varanasi-221005 (2011)pp 186-191
10. Dwivedi, S.B. and Pandey, K.K. (2011) Multivariate analyses and its application to derive Margules parameters for Garnet (ΔWCa & ΔWMn) and biotite (ΔWAl & ΔWTi) and its implication in Mg-Fe exchange Garnet-Biotite thermometer (Proceeding National Conference on Mathematical Modeling and Computer Simulation MMCS 2011, March 25-54, 2011, Department of Applied Mathematics, Institute of Technology, BHU, Varanasi- 221005,pp.32-36
11. Theunuo, K. and Dwivedi,S.B. (2011) Earthquake its terminologies and seismic zone of India: A review Proceeding All India Biennial Civil Engineering conference on Advances in Civil engineering April 1- 3 2011 pp 80-94
12. Hussain, M.F., Dwivedi, S.B. and Mondal M.E.A (2009)Chalcophile element characteristic in mafic dykes from central and northeastern parts of Bastar craton: A guide to Ni-Cu-PGE Mineralization. Macmillan Advanced Reserch Series Edited by Santosh Kumar Magmatism,Tectonism and Minearlization Pp.312-321
Dwivedi et al. (2011): Proceeding of RACE (2011) 700p.
International Journal of advances in Earth Science
Computer program developed
1. Dwivedi, S.B., Sivaraman, T.V. and Lal R.K. (1995): Ptcalc- A program in QBASIC for pressure-temperature (P-T) calculation.
2. Dwivedi, S.B. and Lal, R.K. (1998): GEOTHERMOCALC: Geothermobarometry for high grade Mg-Al rich rocks in the MAS system.
1. River-Aquifer Exchanges & Hydrogeological Study for Watershed Management of Betwa River Basin, NRDMS, DST (30 Lakhs) started 2019
2. P-T path and geodynamic evolution of amphibolite to granulite facies rocks of the Meghalaya Plateau, Meghalaya. DST, Govt of India, (Rs 30 Lakh) Completed
3. Crop–signature studies by Microwave Remote Sensing with soft computing Techniques. Sprouting grants for faculty, IIT (BHU) (Rs. 25 Lakh) Completed
4. Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of metamorphites hosted base metal/transition metal ( Pb, Zn, Cu, Fe, Mn, Ni, Ag and Co) mineralization and its impact on groundwater and its chemistry in the area around Wikro, Negash and Hawzen, Tigrai province, Northern Ethiopia. As Co-Pi (World Bank) Completed
5. Hydrochemistry of the Volcanic rocks aquifers in Maichew area, Tigray region, Northern Ethiopia. As Co-Pi (World Bank) Completed
6.DST young Scientist Project
1. Kevilhoutuo Theunuo (Awarded: 2012) – Advisor (Sole), #Present Role - Senior Geologist (Geological Survey of India)
2. Kailash Narayan (Awarded: 2014) – Co-Advisor
3. Manvendra Singh Chauhan (Awarded: 2014) – Co-Advisor Associate Professor, BBAU, Lucknow
4. Ashutosh Kumar (Awarded: 2018) – Co-Advisor, #Present Role - Assistant Professor at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak (M.P.)
5. Nikita Shivhare (Awarded: 2019) – Co-Advisor, #Present Role - Associate Professor at Orietal College of Technology, Bhopal (M.P.)
6. Ravi Ranjan Kumar (Awaarded: 2021) – Advisor (Sole)
7. Padam Jee Omar (Awarded: 2021) – Co-Advisor, #Present Role - Assistant Professor at BBAU,Lucknow
8. Atul Kumar Rahul (Awarded) – Co-Advisor, #Present Role - Assistant Professor at Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur (Bihar)
9. Videshi Chaudhary (Awarded: 2022) – Co-Advisor
10.Pratigya Pathak (Awarded-2023)-Advisor (Sole)
11.Shivani Gond ( Awarded -2023) Co-Advisor
12. Ravi Kumar Patel (Submitted) – Co-Advisor
13. Manish Srivastava (Ongoing) – Advisor (Sole), #Present Role - Geologist (Geological Survey of India)
14. Rashmi Shrivas (Ongoing) – Co-Advisor
15. Vikash Pandey (Ongoing) – Advisor (Sole)
16. Raviranjan Kumar Sharma (Ongoing) – Advisor (Sole)
Dean Academic Affairs, Indian Institute of Technology, Since Nov. 2019
Associate Dean (Academic Affairs), Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), March 2019 to November 2019
Member B O G, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU)
Chairperson SPGC (2017 - 2019)
Member School Board, Institute of Earth Sciences, Bundelkhand University (2017 - 2020)
Member Finance Committee, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU)
Member Academic Council for three years (2016 - 2019): Central University of South Bihar.
Acting Head, Department of Civil Engineering
Convener, DPGC, Department of Civil Engineering, Sept. 2014 - 2015 & 2017 - 2019
Convener, DUGC, Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), July 2012 - Sept 2014
Serve as the Head Department of Applied Geology, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Mekelle University since Sept. 2000 to June 2001.
Member Academic Commission, Faculty of Science and Technology, Mekelle University Sept. 2000 to June 2001