Name of Faculty Member
Title of Patent
Prof. Rajesh Kumar Upadhyay
Device For On-Site Generation of Ultra-Pure Hydrogen and Method Thereof
Application No.: 202211068058
Dr. Ravi Prakash Jaiswal
An Improved Photovoltaic Module with Direct Internal Cooling Feature
Dr. Manoj Kumar
Substrate-Assisted Synthesis of Diverse Morphologies of Upconverting Nanomaterials
Papers Published in Refereed National Journals
Papers Published in Refereed International Journals
Papers Presented in National Conferences
Papers Presented in International Conferences
Refereed International Journals
1. Chowdhury P. and Bhandary D. (2023) Evolution, Stability, and Applicability of Surfactant Aggregates in Targeted Delivery. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. 127(13): 3001–3009.
2. Dinesh, B., Livesay, J., Ignatius, I. B., and Narayanan, R. (2023). Pattern formation in Faraday instability—experimental validation of theoretical models. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A, 381(2245), 20220081.
3. Kumar M., Prasad D. and Singh R.S. (2023) Level Control in Conical Tank Using IMC-PID Controller, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review, 16 (2) 71 – 81
4. Verma, A. and Pramanik, H., (2023) Production of gasoline octane booster aromatics benzene, toluene and ethylbenzene from multiphase catalytic pyrolysis of mixed waste expanded polystyrene and high-density polyethylene, Progress in Rubber, Plastics and Recycling Technology, https://doi.org/10.1177/14777606231174919.
5. Verma A., Sharma S. and Pramanik, H., (2023) Rapid identification of optimized process parameters via RSM for the production of valuable aromatic hydrocarbons using multiphase catalytic pyrolysis of mixed waste plastics, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, DOI: 10.1007/s13369-023-07630-1
6. Srivastava N., Singh R., Ahmad I., Asiri M., Tripathi S.C., Rai A.K., Mishra P.K. and Gupta V.K. (2023) Biologically derived copper oxide-based nanocatalyst using Moringa oleifera leaves and its applications in hydrolytic enzymes and biohydrogen production, Bioresource Technology. 10.1016/j.biortech.2023.128847
7. Kumar A., Upadhyay S.N., Mishra P.K. and Mondal M.K. (2023) Excellent Cr(vi) adsorbent made from pyrolyzed green coconut trash with parametric modelling and optimization using RSM and experimental data, New Journal of Chemistry. 21, 2023
8. Khan S., Khan M., Ahmad S., Sherwani S., Haque S., Bhagwath S.S., Kushwaha D., Pal D.B., Mishra P.K., Srivastava N. and Gupta V.K. (2023) Towards enhancement of fungal hydrolytic enzyme cocktail using waste algal biomass of Oscillatoria obscura and enzyme stability investigation under the influence of iron oxide nanoparticles, Journal of Biotechnology.361, 74-79
9. Srivastava N., Singh R., Srivastava M., Mohammad A., Harakeh S., Haque S., Mishra P.K., Tayeb H.H., Moulay M. and Gupta V.K. (2023) Enhancement in functional stability of microbial endoglanases produced using paddy straw via treatment with manganese oxide based porous nanocomposite synthesized from mixed fruit waste, Bioresource Technology. Volume 369, February 2023, 128219
10. Rao S.S. and Sharma S. (2023) MnOx/CeO2 Catalysts for the Low-Temperature Selective Catalytic Reduction of NO with NH3, Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 10.1002/cjce.24927
11. Dhara T., Aryanfar A., Ghosh A., Ghosh U.U., Mukherjee P.P. and DasGupta S. (2023) The Role of Pulse Duty Cycle and Frequency on Dendritic Compression. J. Phys. Chem. C. 127(9), 4407–4415.
12. Rai R., Ranjan R., Kant C., Ghosh U.U. and Dhar P. (2023) Environmentally benign partially de-lignified and microwave processes bamboo-based drinking straws. Adv. Sustain. Syst. (Just accepted).
13. Gautam A. and Mondal M.K. (2023) Review of recent trends and various techniques for CO2 capture: Special emphasis on biphasic amine solvents. Fuel. 334: 126616.
14. Gautam A. and Mondal M.K. (2023) Post-combustion capture of CO2 using novel aqueous Triethylenetetramine and 2-Dimethylaminoethanol amine blend: Equilibrium CO2 loading-empirical model and optimization, CO2 desorption, absorption heat, and 13C NMR analysis. Fuel. 331: 125864.
15. Agnihotri N. and Mondal M.K. (2023) Thermal analysis, kinetic behavior, reaction modeling, and comprehensive pyrolysis index of soybean stalk pyrolysis. Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13399-023-03807-8.
16. Gupta A.K., Gautam A. and Mondal M.K. (2023) Experimental, modeling and RSM optimization of CO2 loading for an aqueous blend of diethylenetriamine and 3-dimethyl amino-1-propanol. Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering. 40(5): 1151-1167.
17. Ahmed M.M., Upadhyay R.K. and Tiwari P., (2023) Techno economic comparison of combustor integrated steam reforming and sorption enhanced chemical looping steam reforming of methanol. Chemical Engineering Research and Design 192: 299
18. Tribedi T., Tiwari P., Pant H.J. and Upadhyay R.K. (2023) Solid Phase Macromixing Study in a Pilot-Scale Geldart Group B Circulating Fluidized Bed Riser Using Single Particle RTD and RPT Measurements. ACS AU
19. Nawaz A. and Kumar P. (2023) A novel pseudo-multicomponent isoconversional approach for the estimation of kinetic and thermodynamics parameters of potato stalk thermal degradation Bioresource Technology 376; 128846
20. Nawaz A., Singh B., Mishra R.K. and Kumar P., (2023) Pyrolysis of low-value waste Trapa natans peels: An exploration of thermal decomposition characteristics, kinetic behaviour, and pyrolytic liquid product, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments 56; 103128
21. Nawaz A. and Kumar P. (2023) Impact of temperature severity on hydrothermal carbonization: Fuel properties, kinetic and thermodynamic parameters” Fuel 336; 127166
22. Nawaz A and Kumar P. (2023) Thermocatalytic pyrolysis of Sesbania bispinosa biomass over Y-zeolite catalyst towards clean fuel and valuable chemicals, Energy 263; 125684
23. Srivastava P., Sabbarwal S., Verma V.K., Kumar M. (2023) A novel approach for determination of nucleation rates and interfacial energy of metallic magnesium nanoclusters at high temperature using non-isothermal TGA models, Chemical Engineering Science, 265,118223.
24. Sahoo K., Varshney N., Das T., Mahto S.K., Kumar M. (2023), Copper oxide nanoparticle: Multiple functionalities in photothermal therapy and electrochemical energy storage, Applied Nanoscience, doi.org/10.1007/s13204-023-02768-8.
25. Verma R., Rani V., Kumar M. (2023), In-vivo Anticancer Efficacy of Self-targeted Methotrexate-loaded Polymeric Nanoparticles in Solid Tumor-bearing Rat, International Journal of Immunopharmacology, 119, 110147.
26. Verma R., Singh V., Koch B., Kumar M. (2023), Evaluation of Methotrexate Encapsulated Polymeric Nanocarrier for Breast Cancer Treatment, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 226,113308.
27. Sabbarwal S., Srivastava P., Verma V.K., Kumar M. (2023), A New Technique for Calculating Kinetic and Thermodynamic Barriers for Nucleation Rates and Interfacial Energy of CaCO3 Prenucleation Nanoclusters at High Temperature Using TGA Models and In-Situ Crystallization, Crystal Research & Technology, doi.org/10.1002/crat.202300004.
28. Verma V.K., Sabbarwal S., Srivastav P., Kumar M. (2023), In-depth Insight of thermodynamic and kinetic barrier for computation of nucleation rate and interfacial energy of ultra-small Gd2O3 nanoclusters utilizing non-isothermal thermogravimetric models, Physica Scripta, https://doi.org/10.1088/1402-4896/acd08a
29. Maurya K.L., Kumar M., Sonwani R.K., Jaiswal V.K., Verma A. and Singh R.S. (2023) Enhancement of azo dye bioremediation using chemically modified polypropylene biocarrier: Comparative analysis and kinetic modeling, Bioresource Technology Reports 21, 101375, February 2023
30. Tripathi P., Tiwari S., Sonwani R.K. and Singh R.S. (2023) A step towards enhancing the efficiency of biofilm mediated degradation of brilliant green dye in packed bed bioreactor: Statistical and toxicity analysis, Process Safety and Environmental Protection 170, 1228-1239, February 2023
31. Tiwari S., Tripathi P., Mohan D. and Singh R.S. (2023) Imidacloprid biodegradation using novel bacteria Tepidibacillus decaturensis strain ST1 in batch and in situ microcosm study, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 1-11, May 2023
32. Amar K., Meenakshi, Nisha S., Kumari S., Anshuman S., Jitendra R., Darshan S., Singh S.V., Singh L. (2023) Physico-Chemical Characterization of Green Synthesized Nanomaterials by UV-Visible Spectroscopy.Current Nanomaterials, 8 (2), 102-109
33. Planella F.B., Ai W., Boyce A., Ghosh A., Korotkin I., Sahu S., Sulzer V., Timms R., Tranter T., Zyskin M., Cooper S.J., Edge J., Foster J.M., Marinescu M., Wu B. and Richardson G. (2022) Continuum of Physics-Based Lithium-Ion Battery Models Reviewed. Progress in Energy. 4: 042003.
34. Yadav P., Dubey N. and Verma A. (2022) Controlling Lengthscales in Water-Solvent Induced Self-Organized Dewetting of Thin Polystyrene Films by Modulating the Surface Properties of the Substrate. Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part B. 61 (7-8): 914-925.
35. Singh A.P., Sharma S. and Pramanik, H., (2022) Studies on the Effect of Solvent for the Synthesis of Low Cost and Efficient Pt-Co/CAB Cathode Electrocatalyst to Enhance the Performance of a hydrogen based PEMFC, Canadian J. of Chemical Engineering; https://doi.org/10.1002/cjce.24793 .
36. Verma A., Sharma S. amd Pramanik, H., (2022) Synthesis and efficient use of low-cost natural red clay catalyst for the production of upgraded fuel oil using pyrolysis of waste expanded polystyrene and in situ vapour phase hydrogenation, International J. of Energy Research, DOI: 10.1002/er.8246.
37. Maji N.C., Rastogi P., Krishnasamy A., Aidhen I.S., Kaisare N.S. and Basavaraj M.G. (2022) Storage and Temperature Stability of Emulsified Biodiesel–Diesel Blends. ACS Omega. 7(49): 44762–44771.
38. Tiwari A.K., Prasad N., Jana S.K., Srivastava N., Alshahrani M.Y., Ahmad I., Mishra P.K. and Pal D.B. (2022) Waste biomass valorisation of Bambusa vulgaris dust and Delonix regia pods: Characterization and kinetic study, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments. 53(B) 102590
39. Singh T., Srivastava N., Teklemariam A.D., Mishra P.K., Almuhayawi M.S., Haque S., Harakeh S., Pal D.B. and Gupta V.K. (2022) Kinetics investigation of phenolic pollutant degradation via Serratia marcescens ABHI 001 and its application in wastewater treatment, Chemosphere. 309(1) 136532
40. Kumar A., Upadhyay S.N., Mishra P.K. and Mondal M.K. (2022) Multivariable modeling, optimization and experimental study of Cr(VI) removal from aqueous solution using peanut shell biochar, Environmental research. 215(2)114287
41. Kumar M., Upadhyay S.N. and Mishra P.K. (2022) Pyrolysis of Sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.) Leaves and Characterization of Products, ACS Omega. 7 (32), 28052-28064
42. Srivastava N., Srivastava R.K., Bantun F., Mohammad A., Singh R., Pal D.B., Mishra P.K., Haque S. and Gupta V.K. (2022) Improved production of biogas via microbial digestion of pressmud using CuO/Cu2O based nanocatalyst prepared from pressmud and sugarcane bagasse waste, Bioresource Technology. 362, 127814
43. Srivastava N., Singh R., Kushwaha D., Mokhtar J.A., Abujamel T.S., Harakeh S., Haque S., Srivastava M., Mishra P.K. and Gupta V.K. (2022) Improved biohydrogen production via graphene oxide supported granular system based on algal hydrolyzate, secondary sewage sludge and bacterial consortia, Journal of Biotechnology. 358, 41-45
44. Yadav P., Yadav S., Singh D., Giri B.S. and Mishra P.K. (2022) Barriers in biogas production from the organic fraction of municipal solid waste: A circular bioeconomy perspective, Bioresource Technology. 362, 127671
45. Srivastava N., Singh R., Mohammad A., Pal D.B., Ahmad I., Alam M.M., Mishra P.K. and Gupta V.K. (2022) Acid tolerant multicomponent bacterial enzymes production enhancement under the influence of corn cob waste substrate, International Journal of Food Microbiology. 373, 109698
46. Singh P., Pal D.B., Mohammad A., Alshahrani M.Y., Ahmad I., Mishra P.K., Yoon T. and Srivastava N. (2022) Improved production of thermo-alkali-tolerant fungal cellulolytic cocktail following Co-fermentation of sugarcane bagasse and secondary sewage sludge, Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery.
47. Srivastava N., Mohammad A., Pal D.B., Srivastava M., Alshahrani M.Y., Ahmad I., Singh R., Mishra P.K., Yoon T. and Gupta V.K. (2022) Enhancement of fungal cellulase production using pretreated orange peel waste and its application in improved bioconversion of rice husk under the influence of nickel cobaltite nanoparticles, Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery.
48. Tripathi A.D., Mishra P.K., Darani K.K., Agarwal A. and Paul V. (2022) Hydrothermal treatment of lignocellulose waste for the production of polyhydroxyalkanoates copolymer with potential application in food packaging, Trends in Food science & Technology. 123,233-250
49. Sharma A., Jaiswal A. and Jaiswal R. (2022) Fabrication of a Tailorable Polystyrene Nanoscale Mesh of Honeycomb Morphology using Nano Sphere Lithography. Thin Solid Films. 763: 139567
50. Chaturvedi A. and Jaiswal R. (2022) Optimization for minimizing the cost of ozonation of highly concentrated textile dyeing wastewater in a bubble column reactor. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. doi.org/10.1007/s11356-022-21800-y
51. Swain G., Maurya K. L., Kumar M., Sonwani R.K., Singh R.S., Jaiswal R., and Rai B.N. (2022) The Biodegradation of 4-Chlorophenol in a Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor Using Response Surface Methodology: Effect of Biogenic Substrate and Kinetic Evaluation. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology. DOI: 10.1007/s12010-022-03954-0
52. Swain G., Maurya K. L., Sonwani R.K., Singh R.S., Jaiswal R., and Rai B.N. (2022) Effect of mixing intensity on biodegradation of phenol in a moving bed biofilm reactor: Process optimization and external mass transfer study. Bioresource Technology. 351: 126921
53. Rao S.S., Patel, V.K. and Sharma S. (2022) Selective Catalytic Reduction of NOx with NH3 over Mn2O3 Supported with Different Morphology of CeO2 Catalysts Chemistry Select, 7(29), e202200302
54. Sudheer, M.V.R., Yadav P., Thomas B. and Ghosh, U.U. (2022) Intertwined roles of fluid–solid interactions and macroscopic flow geometry in dynamic wetting of complex fluids. The European Physical Journal Special Topics, 1-12.
55. Dhara T., Ghosh U.U., Ghosh A., Vishnugopi, S.B., Mukherjee P.P. and DasGupta S. (2022) Mechanistic Underpinnings of Morphology Transition in Electrodeposition under the Application of Pulsatile Potential. Langmuir, 38(16), 4879–4886.
56. Haque S., Singh R., Pal D.B., Faidah H., Sami S., Ashgar D., Areeshi M.Y., Almalki A.H., Verma B., Srivastava N. and Gupta V.K. (2022) Thermophilic biohydrogen production strategy using agro industrial wastes: Current update, challenges, and sustainable solutions. Chemosphere. 307(4): 136120
57. Verma S., Pandey V.K. and Verma B. (2022) Synthesis and supercapacitor performance studies of graphene oxide based ternary composite. Materials Technology. 37(14): 2915-2931
58. Verma S., Das T., Pandey V.K. and Verma B. (2022) Nanoarchitectonics of GO/PANI/CoFe2O4 (Graphene Oxide/polyaniline/Cobalt Ferrite) based hybrid composite and its use in fabricating symmetric supercapacitor devices. Journal of Molecular Structure. 1266:133515
59. Verma S., Das T., Pandey V.K. and Verma B. (2022) Facile and scalable synthesis of reduced-graphene oxide using different green reducing agents and its characterizations. Diamond Related Materials.129: 109361
60. Pandey V.K., Verma S., and Verma B. (2022) Polyaniline/activated carbon/copper ferrite (PANI/AC/CuF) based ternary composite as an efficient electrode material for supercapacitor. Chemical Physics Letters. 802: 139780
61. Das T. and Verma B. (2022) Facile synthesis of paratoluene sulfonic acid assisted S-doped polyaniline hybrid composite for energy storage devices. Journal of Material Science: Materials in Electronics. 33 (16): 12734- 12749
62. Das T., Pandey V.K., Verma S., Pandey S.K. and Verma B. (2022) Optimization of the ratio of aniline, ammonium persulfate, para ‐toluenesulfonic acid for the synthesis of conducting polyaniline and its use in energy storage devices. Int. J. Energy Res. 46(14) :19914-19928
63. Pandey V.K., Verma S., Das T. and Verma B. (2022) Supercapacitive behavior of polyaniline-waste derived carbon-copper cobaltite based ternary composite. Bioresource Technology Reports. 20:101255
64. Dubey S., Kumar R. and Mondal M.K. (2022) Pyrolysis kinetics and thermodynamics of pomegranate peel using TG/DTG analysis, Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13399-022-03288-1
65. Pillajetti P., Gupta R., Goswami S., Pant H.J., Sen N., Singh K.K., Shenoy K.T. and Upadhyay R.K., (2022) Investigation of Velocity Field Inside a Single-Phase Pulsed Sieve Plate Column Using Radioactive Particle Tracking. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 61: 15423.
66. Tribedi T., Pillajetti P., Kumari R., Pant H.J., Tiwari P. and Upadhyay R.K. (2022) Measurements of Solid Velocity in a Pilot-Scale Geldart’s Group B Circulating Fluidized Bed Using a Radioactive Particle Tracking Technique. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 61: 9110.
67. Sonker V.K., Chakraborty J.P. and Sarkar A. (2022) Development of a frugal solar still using phase change material and nanoparticles integrated with commercialization through a novel economic model. Journal of Energy Storage. 51(July 2022): 104569
68. Nawaz A. and Kumar P. (2022) Pyrolysis behavior of low value biomass (Sesbania bispinosa) to elucidate its bioenergy potential: Kinetic, thermodynamic and prediction modelling using artificial neural network, Renewable Energy 200; 257–270
69. Nawaz A. and Kumar P. (2022) Thermal degradation of hazardous 3-layered COVID-19 face mask through pyrolysis: Kinetic, thermodynamic, prediction modelling using ANN and volatile product characterization, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers 139; 104538
70. Mishra R.K., Chistic S.M., Naikm S.U. and Kumar P. (2022) Thermocatalytic co-pyrolysis of waste biomass and plastics: Studies of physicochemical properties, kinetics behaviour, and characterization of liquid product, Journal of the Energy Institute, 105, 192-202
71. Nigam M., Mishra P., Kumar P., Rajoriya S., Pathak P., Singh S.R., Kumar S. and Singh L. (2022) Comprehensive technological assessment for different treatment methods of leather tannery wastewater, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 29 (28), https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-022-21259-x
72. Nawaz A. and Kumar P. (2022) Optimization of process parameters of Lagerstroemia speciosa seed hull pyrolysis using a combined approach of Response Surface Methodology (RSM) and Artificial Neural Network (ANN) for renewable fuel production, Bioresource Technology Reports, 18, 101110
73. Mishra R.K. and Kumar P. (2022) Studies of physicochemical properties, kinetic behaviour and thermal degradation profile of waste bio-crude derived from slow pyrolysis in a nitrogen atmosphere” Bio resource Technology Reports, 17, 100984
74. Nawaz A. and Kumar P. (2022) Elucidating the bioenergy potential of raw, hydrothermally carbonised and torrefied waste Arundo donax biomass in terms of physicochemical characterisation, kinetic and thermodynamic parameters, Journal of Renewable Energy, 187, 844-856
75. Mishra R.K., Mohanty K., Kumar V. and Kumar P. (2022) Hydrothermal liquefaction of biomass for bio-crude production: A review on variety of feedstocks, chemical compositions, operating parameters, reaction kinetics, techno-economic study, and life cycle assessment, Fuel 316, 123377
76. Alam B., Hasan N., Sahoo K., Kumar M., Sharma M., Lahiri J., Parmar A.S. (2022) Deciphering Interaction Between Chlorophyll Functionalized Carbon Quantum Dots with Arsenic and Mercury Toxic Metals in Water as Highly Sensitive Dual-Probe Sensor, Journal of Photochemistry & Photobiology A: Chemistry, 431,114059.
77. Forecast of Phase diagram from synthesis of complex worth for the detection Cr6+ ions, Sumit C.; Rai, R.N., Sahoo K., Kumar M., (2022) ACS Omega, 7(9), 7460–7471. DOI:10.1021/acsomega.1c042820
78. Kedar Sahoo K., Sudhir R., Kumar M. (2022) Lattice-strain induced photophysical properties of NaYF4: Yb3+, Tm3+ Upconverting Phosphors, Journal of Luminescence
79. Srivastava Verma V.K., Singh M., Koch B., Kumar M. (2022) White light emitting biocompatible, water soluble metallic Magesium nanoclusters for Bioimaging Applications, Nanotechnology, 34 (10), 105702
80. Verma V.K., Srivastava P., Sabbarwal S., Singh M., Koch B., Kumar M. (2022), White light emitting Gd2O3 nanoclusters for in-vitro Bio-imaging, Chemistry Select, doi: 10.1002/slct.202202335
81. Verma R., Kumar M. (2022), Development & Optimization of Methotrexate Encapsulated Polymeric Nanocarrier by Ionic Gelation Method and its Evaluations, Chemistry Select, doi.org/10.1002/slct.202203698
82. Maurya K.L., Swain G., Kumar M., Sonwani R.K., Verma A. and Singh R.S. (2022) Biodegradation of Congo Red Dye Using Lysinibacillus Species in a Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor: Continuous Study and Kinetic Evaluation, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 1-13, May 2022
83. Tiwari H., Sonwani R.K. and Singh R.S. (2022) A comprehensive evaluation of the integrated photocatalytic-fixed bed bioreactor system for the treatment of Acid Blue 113 dye, Bioresource Technology 364, 128037, Nov 2022
84. Tiwari H., Sonwani R.K. and Singh R.S. (2022) Biodegradation and detoxification study of triphenylmethane dye (Brilliant green) in a recirculating packed-bed bioreactor by bacterial consortium, Environmental Technology, 1-13, Oct 2022
85. Chaturvedi A., Rai B.N, Singh R.S. and Jaiswal R.P. (2022) A comprehensive review on the integration of advanced oxidation processes with biodegradation for the treatment of textile wastewater containing azo dyes, Reviews in Chemical Engineering 38 (6), 617-639, 2022
86. Vishwakarma Y.K., Shahi A. and Singh R.S. (2022) Effect of Indoor Bioaerosols (Fungal) Exposure on the Health of Post-COVID-19 Patients and Possible Mitigation Strategies COVID 2 (7), 940-951, June 2022
87. Geed S.R., Sawarkar A.N., Singh R.S. and Rai B.N. (2022) New approach for biodegradation of Malathion pesticide by Bacillus sp. isolated from agricultural field: Bioreactor and kinetics, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering 10 (3), 107936, June 2022
88. Maurya K.L., Swain G., Sonwani R.K., Verma A. and Singh R.S. (2022) Biodegradation of Congo red dye using polyurethane foam-based biocarrier combined with activated carbon and sodium alginate: Batch and continuous study, Bioresource Technology 351, 126999, May 2022
89. Giri B.S., Sonwani R.K., Varjani S., Chaurasia D. and Varadavenkatesan T. (2022) Highly efficient bio-adsorption of Malachite green using Chinese Fan-Palm Biochar (Livistona chinensis), Chemosphere 287, 132282, Jan 2022
90. Neha, Singh S.V. (2022) Facile and template-free synthesis of nano-macroporous LaCoO3 perovskite oxide for efficient diesel soot oxidation. Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms and Catalysis 135 (2), 1-14
91. Neha, Singh H., Singh S.V. (2024) Insights into the interface of NiCo 2 O 4 Spinel /LaCoO 3 perovskite Nano-composite for CO and Soot oxidation. Journal of environmental sciences, 138,339-349
Refereed National Journal
1. Verma, A., Pramanik, H., (2023) Multiphase pyrolysis of waste expanded polystyrene and in-situ hydrogenation of pyrolysis oil on silica-alumina supported nickel catalyst for the production of fuel range paraffinic and aromatic hydrocarbons” Indian J Chemical Tech. (Accepted)
Proceedings of International Conferences
1. Varshney M. and Bhagavatula D. (2022) The role of a soft-gel on the natural frequencies and in the evolution of Faraday waves at the free surface of a fluid layer. American Physical Society Division of Fluid Dynamics, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA 22nd November 2022.
2. Bhagavatula D., Nevin B., Thomas C. and Ranga N. (2022) Effect of a deep corrugated wall on the natural frequencies of a fluid interface. Bifurcation In Fluid Dynamics in Groningen, Netherlands, 16th-19th August 2022.
3. Maji N.C., Kaisare N. S., and Basavaraj M.G. (2022) Storage and Temperature Stability of Emulsified Biodiesel-Diesel Blends, CompFlu-2022 at IIT Kharagpur, Research Park, Kolkata, India, December 2022.
4. Agnihotri N., Mondal M.K. (2022) White fig sawdust as a genesis of bio-energy via pyrolysis, an elaborated study elucidating thermal degradation characteristics and thermo-kinetic analysis Advances in Biopolymers and Composites: Health, Environment, and Energy (ABC-HEE, 2022), Held from 20/10/2022 to 22/10/2022, NIT Allahabad, Prayagraj.
5. Agnihotri N., Mondal M.K. (2022) Influence of process parameters on pyrolytic product distribution of Ficus virens Sawdust and comprehensive characterization of its products, CHEMCON-2022, Held from 27/12/2022 to 30/12/2022, HBTU, Kanpur.
6. Gautam A., Mondal M.K. (2022) 1,5-Diamino-2-methylpentane and 2-Dimethylaminoethanol aqueous amine blend for post-combustion CO2 capture, Advances in Biopolymers and Composites: Health, Environment, and Energy (ABC-HEE, 2022), Held from 20/10/2022 to 22/10/2022, NIT Allahabad, Prayagraj.
7. Gautam A., Mondal M.K., (2022) Aqueous Triethylenetetramine and 3-Dimethyl amino-1-propanol amine blend for post-combustion CO2 capture, CHEMCON-2022, Held from 27/12/2022 to 30/12/2022, HBTU, Kanpur.
Proceedings of National Conferences
1. Vishwakarma M. and Bhandary D., (2022) Self-Assembly driven Ripening of Nanoparticles, Circular Economy on Sustainable Basis: The Role of Chemical Engineers, Kolkata organized by CUChEAs
2. Verma A., Pramanik H., (2022) Multiphase catalytic pyrolysis of waste expanded polystyrene via solid base catalyst calcium carbonate, CHEMCON-2022, Held from 27th to 30th December 2022, HBTU Kanpur.
3. Yadav N.K., Pramanik H., (2022) Performance study of a DBFC using laboratory synthesized physically crosslinked NaOH doped PVA membrane, CHEMCON-2022, Held from 27th to 30th December 2022, HBTU Kanpur.
4. Siddiqui K., Pramanik H., (2022) Development of anode non-noble metal (Ni based) electrocatalyst for the electroxidation of multifuels in fuel cell, CHEMCON-2022, Held from 27th to 30th December 2022, HBTU Kanpur.
5. Mohod R., Maji N.C., (2022) Sonication Assisted Exfoliation of Graphite into Graphene Sheets Mediated by Mixed Surfactants, CHEMCON 2022 at HBTU, Kanpur, India, December 2022.