Dr. Roshan Singh
System Analyst (Grade-I)
Centre for Computing and Information Services (CCIS)
Phone No(s): .
Area of Interest: Server Administration, RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows Server, Machine Learning, Image Processing and Computer Vision
M.Tech. (Information Technology), Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engineering)
Experience: 12 Years
RESEARCH PAPERS IN INTERNTAIONAL JOURNALS
- Roshan Singh, AKS Kushwaha, R Srivastava, “Multi-view recognition system for human activity based on multiple features for video surveillance system”, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer, 78 (12), 17165-17196, Dec 2019.
- Roshan Singh, JK Dhillon, AKS Kushwaha, R Srivastava, “Depth based enlarged temporal dimension of 3D deep convolutional network for activity recognition”, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer, 1-16, Jul. 2018.
- Roshan Singh, A Sonawane, R Srivastava, “Recent evolution of modern datasets for human activity recognition: a deep survey”, Multimedia Systems, Springer, 1-24, Sep. 2019.
- Roshan Singh, Rajat Khurana, AKS Kushwaha, R Srivastava, “Combing CNN Streams of Dynamic Image and Depth Data for Action Recognition”. Multimedia Systems, Springer, Jan. 2020.
- Roshan Singh, Rajat Khurana, AKS Kushwaha, R Srivastava, “A Dual Stream Model for Activity Recognition: Exploiting Residual- CNN with Transfer Learning”, Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization, Taylor & Francis, August 2020.
- Roshan Singh, AKS Kushwaha, Chandni, R Srivastava, "Recent Trends in Human Activity Recognition-A Comparative Study", Cognitive System Research, Elsevier, Oct. 2022.
In International Conference
- Roshan Singh, AKS Kushwaha, R Khurana, R Srivastava, “Activity Recognition by Delving deeper using CNN and RNN”, IEEE International Conference ISCON 2019, GLA University, Mathura, UP, 21-22 Nov. 2019.
- Roshan Singh, Rajeev Srivastava, “Some Contemporary Approaches for Human Activity Recognition: A Survey”, IEEE International Conference PARC 2020, GLA University, Mathura, UP, 28-29 Feb 2020
- Roshan Singh, N Rajpal, RK Purwar “A Better Approach for object tracking Using Dual-Tree Complex Wavelet Transform". International Conference on Image Information Processing 2011. IEEE Conference Record number: 18223, ISBN: 978-1-61284-859-4, NOV,2011, Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, Shimla, Himanchal Pradesh, Nov 2011