Frequently Asked Questions ?
Use only Wi-Fi/LAN network for your first login to the institute network.
- Check system Date and Time zone (UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi).
- Use different browser to login firewall authentication if you face any difficulty in login/authentication.
- Delete/clear your browser history.
Centre for Computing and information Services Inside 'New Lecture Theatre (LT-3)' building Behind Department of Physics, IIT(BHU).
- The concerned student is required to submit following documents at CCIS -
- » Copy of the letter approved by Chairman, Network Committee, IIT-BHU duly forwarded (signature & Stamp) by the concerned Professor under whom the student has been enrolled. The letter must mention the duration of the internship, email -id and contact number of the student and the name of the concerned Professor.
- » Student also needs to deposit Rs. 500 at Director Office (Mr. Balram Pandey, Trade Bill Section/Special fund, first floor). The student should carry original of the receipt.
May be you have added manual IP in your system (it's not required) or have enabled proxy settings, in case of LAN card driver issue - uninstall and re-install the driver , do the setting once again.
- Maximum 4 systems.
- After that you will get a message of concurrent over limit and will be disconnected from the internet.
Please visit us at C.C.I.S with your ID- card to resolve the issue or you can call us on intercom number 9007
Raise a ticket for the installation of the printer by visiting the link http://help-lan.iitbhu.ac.in/
No, you have to visit Computer unit (CCIS) with your ID- card for changing your internet access password.
Click on the right hand side 3 dots for updating the browse, Click on HELP and go to About Google Chrome, Click on Google Chrome update for updation process.
Right click on the + (plus) tab,Select Menu Bar from the option,At the top you will see HELP column, click on it,Select About firefox,You will see for update option for the Firefox,Update it to the latest available version.