Native of Sankagiri, Salem, TN.
- PhD (2008): Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) Varanasi.
- M Pharm (2002): Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) Varanasi.
- B Pharm (1999): The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University, Chennai.
Teaching Experience: 16 years
- Essentials of Biochemistry (CY103, Institute Course)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (PH221)
- Computational Chemistry (PH421)
- Computational Drug Design (PH525)
- Spectroscopy (PH503)
- Advanced Medicinal Chemistry (PH521)
- Synthetic Medicinal Chemistry - Conventional and Microwave-Assisted Organic Synthesis of Bioactive Compounds.
- Computational Chemistry & Molecular Modeling - Ligand-based & Structure-Based Drug Design and Discovery of Heterocyclic Compounds as Neurotherapeutic agents and Anticancer agents.
- Shivani J, Akhilesh, Vinod Tiwari, Senthil Raja A, Antinociceptive potential of an isatin-derived dual fatty acid maide hydrolase-monoacylacylglycerol lipase inhibitor, Pharmacological Reports 2023. (in Press).
- Pavankumar V, Vishnu M S, Sandeep K, Shivani J, Senthil Raja A, Exploration of a library of piperonylic acid-derived hydrazones possessing variable aryl fuctionalities as potent dual cholinesterase and monoamine oxidase inhibitors, Molecular Diversity, 2022 (In press).
- Shivani J, Senthil Raja A, Lead optimization study in indolin-2,3-dione derivatives as potential fatty acid amide hydrolase inhibitors, Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 2022 (In press)
- Sandeep Kumar, Senthil Raja A, Identification of new small molecule monoamine oxidase-B inhibitors through pharmacophore-based virtual screening, molecular docking and molecular dynamics simulation studies, Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 2022, 1-22 (IF: 4.297)
- Singh S, Dulla N K, Debadatta M, Shivani J, Gaurav G N, Satosh K G, Ashish K A, Senthil Raja A, Alakh N S, Tracing the anticancer mechanism of pleurotus osteratus by the integrative aprpoach of network pharmacology and experimental studies, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2022, 1-20. (IF: 3.094)
- Shivani J, Garima Gupta, Senthil Raja A, Synthesis and evaluation of carbamate derivatives as fatty acid amide hydrolase and monoacylglycerol lipase inhibitors, Arch Pharm, 2022, e2200081. (IF: 4.613)
- O. Goshain, R. K. P. Tripathi, A. Gupta, S. R. Ayyannan, Pharmacophore Based Design, Synthesis and Theoretical Conformational Analysis of Some Extended Aryl Hydrazones as Potential Anticonvulsant, Indian J Pharm Sci, 2022; 84(3): 703-711.
- Rahul S Rathore, Sanjeev K Mahto, Senthil Raja A, Emerging three-dimensional neuronal culture assays for neurotherapeutics drug discovery, Expert Opinion on Drug Discovery, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1080/17460441.2022.2061458. (IF: 6.098)
- Shivani J, Akhilesh, Ankit Uniyal, Vinod Tiwari, Senthil Raja A, "Synthesis and evaluation of dual fatty acid amide hydrolase-monoacylglycerol lipase inhibition and antinociceptive activities of 4-methylsulfonylaniline-derived semicarbazones", Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bmc.2022.116698 (IF: 3.641)
- Rangan Mitra, Senthil Raja A, “Role of Lysine Specific Demethylase 1 and Its Small Molecule Inhibitors in Glioblastoma Multiforme Therapy, Anti-cancer agents in Medicinal Chemistry”,2022, https://doi.org/10.2174/1871520622666220421092414. (IF: 2.505)
- Shivani J, Senthil Raja A. "Discovery of isatin-based carbohydrazones as potential dual inhibitors of fatty acid amide hydrolase and monoacylglycerol lipase" ChemMedChem, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1002/cmdc.202100559. (IF: 3.466)
- Shivani J, Senthil Raja A. "Anticancer potential of small molecule inhibitors of fatty acid amide hydrolase and monoacylglycerol lipase - A mini-review". ChemMedChem, 2021, https://doi.org/ 10.1002/cmdc.202100120. (IF: 3.466)
- Rangan Mitra, Senthil Raja A. "Small molecule inhibitors of Shp2 phosphatase as potential chemotherapeutic agents for glioblastoma: A mini-review", ChemMedChem, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1002/cmdc.202000706. (IF: 3.466)
- Rati K.P. Tripathi, Senthil Raja A."Emerging Chemical Scaffolds with Potential SHP2 Phosphatase Inhibitory Capabilities – A Comprehensive Review" Chem. Biol. Drug Des. 2020, https://doi.org/10.1111/cbdd.13807. (IF: 2.817)
- A K. Mehata, D Dehari, S R. Ayyannan, M S. Muthu, "X-ray Powder Diffraction Spectroscopy as a Robust Tool in Early Predicting Bioavailability of Pharmaceutical Formulation containing Polymorphic Drug Substance". Drug Delivery Letters, 2020, DOI : 10.2174/2210303110999200519074.
- Rati K.P.Tripathi, Senthil Raja A. "Exploration of dual FAAH and acetylcholinesterase inhibitory potential of some 3-hydroxy-3-phenacyloxindole analogues", Arch. Pharm. 2020, 353: e2000036. https://doi.org/10.1002/ardp.20200003. (IF: 2.75)
- Raja Ayyannan, S., M S, Vishnu., Vangavelu, P. and Kumar, S., "Experimental and computational evaluation of some piperonylic acid derived hydrazones bearing isatin moiety as dual inhibitors of cholinesterases and monoamine oxidases". ChemMedChem. 2019, doi:10.1002/cmdc.201900277, (IF: 3.016)
- Rati K.P.Tripathi, Senthil Raja A, "Monoamine Oxidase-B Inhibitors as Potential Neurotherapeutic Agents – An overview and update". Medicinal Research Reviews, 2019,1-104, (https://doi.org/10.1002/med.21561) (IF: 8.5)
- Shivani J, Rati K.P.Tripathi, Senthil Raja A, "Scaffold Hopping-Guided Design of Some Isatin Based Rigid Analogs as Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase Inhibitors: Synthesis and Evaluation". Biomed Pharmcother, 2018, 107,1611–1623 (IF: 2.8)
- Rati K.P.Tripathi, Vishnu, MS, Sukesh KG, Sairam K, Senthil Raja A, "Design, synthesis, and pharmacological evaluation of 2-amino-5-nitrothiazole derived semicarbazones as dual inhibitors of MAO and AChE: effect of the size of aryl binding site", J Enz Inhibition Med Chem 2017, 33 (1), 37-57. (IF: 4.2)
- Rati K.P.Tripathi, Senthil Raja A, Evaluation of 2-amino-6-nitrobenzothiazole derived hydrazones as acetylcholinesterase inhibitors: In-vitro assays, molecular docking and theoretical ADMET prediction. Med Chem Res, 2017, 1-17 (IF: 1.2)
- Rati K.P.Tripathi, Senthil Raja A, "Anticonvulsant activity, organotypic hippocampal neuroprotection assay and in-silico sodium channel blocking potential of 2-amino-6-nitrobenzothiazole derived semicarbazones. Biomed Pharmacother, 2017, 95, 1451-1460. (IF: 2.8)
- Rati K.P.Tripathi, Senthil Raja A, "Design, synthesis and evaluation of some 2-amino-6-nitrobenzothiazole derived hydrazones as MAO inhibitors - Role of methylene spacer group". ChemMedChem, 2016, 11 (14), 1551-1567. (IF: 3.016)
- Rati K.P.Tripathi, Gopal K. Rai, Senthil Raja A, "Exploration of a library of 3,4-(methylenedioxy)aniline derived semicarbazones as dual inhibitors of monoamine oxidase and acetylcholinesterase: design, synthesis and evaluation". ChemMedChem, 2016, 11 (11) 1145-1160. (IF: 3.016)
- Rati K.P.Tripathi, Senthil Raja A, "Discovery of 3-Hydroxy-3-phenacyloxindole analogues of isatin as potential inhibitors of monoamine oxidase", ChemMedChem, 2016, 11 (1), 119-132. (IF: 2.96)
- Pankaj Mishra, Senthil R Ayyannan, Gautam Panda, "Perspectives on inhibiting beta-amyloid aggregation through structure-based drug design", ChemMedChem, 2015, 10 (9), 1467–1474. (IF: 3.016)
- Rati K.P.T., Omprakash G, Senthil Raja A, "Design, synthesis, in vitro MAO-B inhibitory evaluation, and computational studies of some novel 6-Nitrobenzothiazole-derived semicarbazones", ChemMedChem, 2013, 8(3), 462-474. (IF: 3.016)
- S R Ayyannan, A K Agarwal, N Mahajan, S N Pandeya and S. Ananthan, “Antibacterial and antitubercular activities of some diphenyl hydrazones and semicarbazones” Ind. J. Chem. Sec B, 49B, 10, 2010, 1384-1388. (IF: 0.397)
- Ayyannan, S. R., Pandeya, S. N., Panda, S. S and Stables, J. P, “Synthesis, anticonvulsant and antidepressant evaluation of semicarbazones of acetophenone Mannich bases” Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal, V.41, N.6, 15-19 (2007). (IF: 0.452)
- Pandeya, S. N., Ayyannan, S. R., and Nath G. “Synthesis and antimicrobial evaluation of 4- or 6-chloroisatin derivatives” Ind. J. Chem. Sec B, 45B, 2, 2006, 494-499. (IF: 0.397)
- Pandeya, S. N., Ayyannan, S. R., and Nath, G. “Synthesis and antibacterial activities of N-benzylisatin-3-semicarbazones and hydrazones”. Indian Drugs, 41(3), 2004, 134-137.
- Ayyannan, S. R., Current approaches to validation of analytical chemical methods, The Pharmstudent, 24, 2003, 56-67.
- Ayyannan, S. R., and Ram Kumar, R., “Analgesic activity of chloroxylon swietenia” Indian Drugs, 40(1), 2003, 275-278.
- Pandeya, S. N., Ayyannan, S. R., and Stables, J. P. “ Synthesis of isatin semicarbazones as potential anticonvulsants – Role of hydrogen bonding” J. Pharm. Pharmaceut. Sci., 5(3), 2002, 275-280. (IF: 1.8)
- Rangan Mitra, Dipika, Senthil Raja Ayyannan, “Design, Synthesis and Evaluation of 5-Substituted-2-amino-1,3,4-thiadiazole Derivatives as Anticancer Agents”, International Conference on “Emerging Trends in Drug Discovery and Development” (ICETD3) from 18th -20th January 2022, BIT, Ranchi.
- Sandeep Kumar, Jagannadhula Harish, Senthil Raja Ayyannan, “Design, Synthesis and Evaluation of dual MAO/AChE Inhibitory Capabilities of some Novel Aryl Hydrazones”, International Conference on “Emerging Trends in Drug Discovery and Development” (ICETD3) from 18th -20th January 2022, BIT, Ranchi.
- Sandeep Kumar, Vishnu, MM, Senthil Raja A. “Exploration of a library of benzimidazole derived hydrazones as dual inhibitors of acetylcholinesterase and monoamine oxidases” in the international conference on “Emerging Trends in Drug Discovery and Development” (ETDDD-2018) from 18th -20th January 2018, Department of Agricultural science, BHU.
- Shivani Jaiswal, Senthil Raja A, Nira Mishra, Scaffold hopping hided design of some isatin based rigid analogs as fatty acid amide hydrolase inhibitors – synthesis and evaluation. World Health Congress – 2017, 21-22 August 2017, held at Hyderabad.
- Vishnu, MM, Senthil Raja A. “Protein crystallography and structure-based drug design – promising tools in the discovery of potent neurotherapeutic agents” in the 45th National Seminar on Crystallography (NSC 45) from 9th - 12th July 2017, IIT (BHU).
- Vishnu, MM, Senthil Raja A. Presented research poster in the INDO-GERMAN Workshop on Recent Applications of Carbohydrates in Chemistry and Biology (RACCB-2017), International Workshop, IIT(BHU) during 14th-16th February 2017, titled “Discovery of 2-amino-5-nitrothiazole and 5-aminobenzo[1,3]dioxole derived semicarbazones as dual inhibitors of monoamine oxidase and acetylcholinesterase: Synthesis, in silico and in vitro evaluation”.
- Rati K P Tripathi, Senthil Raja Ayyannan. Synthesis and evaluation of some benzothiazole based hydrazones as potential MAO-A inhibitors. International Conference on Multifunctional Materials for Future Applications, during 27 – 29, October 2015, IIT (BHU), Varanasi
- Abhimanyu, Rati Kailash Prasad Tripathi, Senthil Raja Ayyannan Anticonvulsant activity of some isomeric dimethyl substituted aryl semicarbazones Tetrahedron Symposium, Asia Edition, Singapore, during October 2014
- Rati K. P. Tripathi, Senthil R. Ayyannan Monoamine oxidase inhibitory evaluation of some 3-substituted-3-hydroxyoxindole analogues of isatin International Symposium on Recent Advances in Medicinal Chemistry (ISRAM – 2014), organized NIPER, S. A. S. Nagar during 8th – 10th September, 2014.
- Rati K. Tripathi, Senthil R. Ayyannan, Design, synthesis, in-vitro and computational evaluation of some N-substituted propargylamine derivatives as MAO inhibitors. DSIN-RSC Conference – Overcoming the Bottlenecks in Drug Discovery and Development, organized by Royal Society of Chemistry and Daiichi Sankyo/Ranbaxy Research Laboratories, Gurgaon, Haryana during 20th – 21st March, 2014.
- Rati Kailash P. Tripathi, Gopal K. Rai, Senthil R. Ayyannan, Design, synthesis and evaluation of some 6-substituted benzothiazole derived semicarbazones as monoamine oxidase inhibitors, National Symposium on Organic Synthesis and Advanced Materials (NSOSAM – 2014), organized by Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, BHU, Varanasi, U.P., during 1st – 2nd March, 2014
- Tripathi Rati, Ayyannan Senthil Raja, Design, synthesis, in-vitro and in-silico evaluation of some 3-hydroxy-3-phenacyloxindole analogues of isatin as MAO inhibitors, NIPiCON 2014 – International Conference on Fostering Innovation in Drug Discovery and Development, organized by Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, during 23rd – 25th January, 2014
- Rati Kailash P. Tripathi, Gopal K. Rai, Senthil Raja A., Design, synthesis, in-vitro biological and computational evaluation of 2-Amino-6-nitrobenzothiazole based hydrazones as potential monoamine oxidase inhibitors, 6th International RBF Symposium, organized by Zydus Research Centre, Ahmedabad during 4th – 6th February, 2013
- Nazmi Z, Tripathi R. K. P., Acharya P. C., Raja A. S., Design, synthesis and anticonvulsant evaluation of some novel Schiff bases of 2-amino-5-[4-substituted aryloxymethyl]-1,3,4-thiadiazol-2-amines, 64th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, organized by SRM University, Chennai during 7th – 9th December, 2012
- Senthil Raja Ayyannan, Paras Nath Singh, Surendra Nath Pandeya, James P Stables, “Design and synthesis of conformationally rigid analogs of isatin semicarbazones as potential anticonvulsants – Development of a pharmacophore model” Research paper presented in the “MedChem Europe 2011” held on 28-29 March 2011, Germany.
- Senthil Raja A, Rati K.P.T and Gopal K.R. Design, synthesis, antidepressant and monoamine oxidase inhibitory properties of Schiff’s bases of 2-amino-4-choroquinazoline, poster presented in the International conference “RAPS 2010” held on 22-23 December 2010, BHU, India.
- Senthil Raja A, Omprakash G and Chhanda Charan D. Pharmacophore based design and synthesis of new quinazoline-4(3H)-one derivatives as anticonvulsant agents - poster presented in the International conference “RAPS 2010” held on 22-23 December 2010, BHU, India.
- Pandeya S N, Raja A S, Singh P N, Stables J P. Design and Synthesis of N-allylisatin-3-semicarbazones as Potential Anticonvulsants: Development of a New Pharmacophore Model - Research paper presented during 2009 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition, being held November 8-12 at the Los Angeles Center in Los Angeles, California.
- Raja A S, Putta A, Acharya P C, Nath G. “Synthesis and preliminary antibacterial investigation of 4-Fluoro and 2,4-dichloro substituted aryl semicarbazones” - Paper presented in the 57th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2007, held at Varanasi.
- Pandeya S N, Raja A S, Kumar A. “Synthesis, anticonvulsant and neurotoxic activity of salicylic acid hydrazones and Schiff’s bases” -Paper presented in the 57th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2007, held at Varanasi.
- Pandeya, S. N., Raja, A. S., Panda, S. S and Ananthan, S “Synthesis and preliminary antibacterial and antimycobacterial investigation of semicarbazones of acetophenone Mannich bases”- Paper presented in the 57th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2005, held at Hyderabad.
- Pandeya, S. N., Raja, A. S. and Mahajan, N. “Antidepressant and sedative-hypnotic activity of some isatin semicarbazones and hydrazones”- Paper presented in the 56th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2004 held at Kolkata.
- Pandeya, S. N, Raja, A. S., Agrawal, A. K., Thakkar, D and Mahajan, N. “Synthesis and CNS evaluation of Phenoxy/p-bromophenoxy acetic acid hydrazones (Schiff bases) - Paper presented in the 56th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2004 held at Kolkata.
- Nagori, B. P. and Raja, A. S. “Current approaches to the validation of analytical methods”- Paper presented in a national seminar at Jai Narayan Vyas University, Jodhpur in 2004.
- PhD: 02 completed; 03 ongoing
- M Pharm: 19 completed; 01 ongoing
- IDD: 01 ongoing; 05 completed
- Mr. Sandeep Kumar (PhD Thesis)
- Mr. Rangan Mitra (PhD Thesis)
- Mr. Rahul S Rathore (PhD Thesis)
- Mr. Nilanjan Adhikari (IDD 2022)
- Ms. Garima Gupta (MPharm 2022)
- Ms. Shivani Jaiswal (PhD 2022)
- Ms. V. Praneetha (M Pharm 2021)
- Mr. P. Pegu (M Pharm 2020)
- Ms. Surabhi (M Pharm 2020)
- Ms. Rati K P Tripathi (MPh 2011; PhD 2016)
- Mr. J Harish (MPharm, 2019)
- Mr. Samarth D (MPharm, 2019)
- Mr. Vaibhav Raj (IDD)
- Mr. Vishnu MS (IDD, 2018)
- Mr. Pavan Kumar (MPharm, 2018)
- Mr. Shiladitya Palit (MPharm, 2018)
- Mr. Vipin Arya (MPharm, 2017)
- Ms. Dipika (IDD, 2017)
- Ms. Kanchan Verma (M Pharm, 2016)
- Ms. Ruchi S Pathak (MPharm. 2016)
- Mr. Bhanu Pratap (IDD, 2016)
- Mr. Ankita Kausal (MPharm. 2014)
- Mr. Omprakash Goshain (MPharm, 2011)
- Mr. Shaik Mohammed Ayyaz (IDD, 2011)
- Mr. Gopal K Rai (MPharm. 2010)
- Mr. Abhimanyu (MPharm. 2009)
- Mr. Chhanda Charan Danta (MPharm. 2009)
- Mr. Anjaneyulu Putta (MPharm. 2007)
- Mr. Nishant Mahajan (MPharm 2005)
- Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI), Bangalore.
Indian Pharmacy Graduates Association (IPGA), New Delhi.
Pharmaceutical Society, BHU.
Mahamana Malaviya Foundation, Varanasi.
Bioinformatics and Drug Discovery Society, TN.
- Delivered an invited talk on “Practice-oriented course curriculum – Design and implementation in digital platforms” during an FDP organized by PSG College of Pharmacy, Coimbatore on 12 Aug 2022.
- Delivered a series of lectures for the online course "Computational drug design and discovery (CDDD) – A primer” to Pharmacy teachers and students, during 18, 20, & 22 May 2020.
- Delivered a lecture on “Computational tools in drug discovery” in the ARPIT (Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching) Course conducted for the Pharmacy teachers through Swayam platform, during Nov 2019.
- Delivered an invited lecture on "Emerging computational tools in drug design and discovery" during the QIP course at the Dept. of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT (BHU) Varanasi, on 06 Oct 2019.
- Delivered an invited lecture on “Emerging trends in Data Science - A boon for better healthcare” at Nandha College of Arts & Science, Erode (TN), on 01 Jul 2019.
- Delivered an invited talk on "Role of chemists in current drug discovery and development" at Shanmuga College of Pharmacy, Sankagiri (TN), during 24 Jan 2019.
- Delivered an invited lecture on “Research-based undergraduate curriculum for sustainable development” during the National Seminar organized at School of Education, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul (TN), on 18 Jan 2019.
- Delivered an invited lecture on “Current approaches to Molecular Modeling” during the National Seminar organized at Nirmala College of Pharmacy, Muvaatupuzha (Kerala), on 05 Nov 2016.
- Delivered an invited lecture on “Modern drug design tools – Approaches and challenges” during the one day workshop organized at JKKNCP, Komarapalayam (TN) on 16 Feb 2010.
- Delivered an invited lecture on “Principles, challenges, and applications of drug design” during the workshop on Drug Design and Molecular Modeling at JKKNCP, Komarapalayam (TN) during Jul 2008.
- Delivered a lecture on "Drug Design – Modern approaches and Challenges" during a one-day Workshop at Swamy Vivekanandha College of Pharmacy, Tiruchengode, Tamilnadu (TN). (2006)
- Delivered an invited lecture on “Method validation and applications” during the AICTE sponsored workshop organized at Lachoo Memorial College of Science & Technology (Pharmacy Wing), Jodhpur (Rajasthan) during May 2004.
- The Netherlands
- Outstanding Scientist in Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2019, by Venus International Foundation, Chennai.
- Outstanding Reviewer (2018), Journal of Enzyme inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry, Taylor & Francis.
- APAN India Fellow awarded by ERNET India, 32nd Asia-Pacific Advanced Network (APAN) Meeting held at New Delhi, during 22-26, August 2011.
- Travel Grant Award by Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi for presenting a research paper in the International Conference "MedChem Europe 2011" held in Germany.
- Awarded Junior Research Fellowship (July 2000 to February 2002) by University Grants Commission.
- Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2000) with 98.94 percentile.
- Won Bronze Medal (Inter IIT Volleyball Championship) during the 26th Inter IIT Staff Sports Meet 2019 held at IIT, Kharagpur.
- Won Silver Medal (Inter IIT Volleyball Championship) during the 25th Inter IIT Staff Sports Meet 2018 held at IIT, Guwahati.
- Won Bronze Medal (Inter IIT Volleyball Championship) during the 24th Inter IIT Staff Sports Meet 2017 held at IIT, Madras.
- Won Bronze Medal (Inter IIT Volleyball Championship) during the 23rd Inter IIT Staff Sports Meet 2016 held at IIT, Kanpur.
- Won Gold Medal (Inter IIT Volleyball Championship) during the 22nd Inter IIT Staff Sports Meet 2014 held at IIT, Bombay.
- Represented IIT (BHU), as vice Caption of IIT Volleyball team during the 22nd Inter IIT Staff Sports Meet 2014 held at IIT, Bombay.
- Represented IIT (BHU) in the IIT Volleyball team during the 21st Inter IIT Staff Sports Meet 2013 held at IIT, Guwahati.
- Served as Vice-Chairman, Volley ball, IT-Gymkhana during 2008-2009.
- Represented IT-BHU Volley Ball team during Spardha 2002 (Annual All India Sports Festival) and secured first position in the event.
- Represented IT-BHU Volley Ball team during Spardha 2001 (Annual All India Sports Festival) and secured second position in the event.
- Served as a panel member of IT-BHU Volley ball team during 2000-2002.
- Coordinator: QIP Short Term Course 03-09, October 2019, IIT BHU, Varanasi.
- Faculty Coordinator: National level Annual Pharma Fest "SPIRIT" Editions: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, IIT BHU Varanasi.
- Event Manager: Indian Pharmaceutical Congress (IPC) 2007, BHU, Varanasi.