Organic chemistry is the study of the synthesis, structure, reactivity and properties of the diverse group of chemical compounds useful in various fields. Research in organic chemistry at IIT (BHU) addresses a broad spectrum of important problems of organic synthesis. New methods are being developed to access important organic compounds by different approaches. We are also working in the development of organic corrosion inhibitor.
Sub Areas Roboto Condensed
- Synthetic Reaction Methodology,
- Metal catalysed organic reactions
- Carbohydrate Chemistry,
- Microwave assisted organic synthesis,
- Multicomponent reactions,
- Development of organic Corrosion Inhibitors, etc.