- All the participants requiring accommodation will have to fill up the Accommodation Form latest by 20th February 2012. Participants failing to do so will not be considered for accommodation.
- All the participants are advised to reach DHANRAJGIRI Hostel first after reaching IT-BHU.
- IT-BHU will provide accommodation to all willing candidates from 1200 hrs on 1st March, 2012 onwards. Participants will have to vacate the accommodation provided before 0900 hrs on 5th March, 2012.
- All the participants will have to report at registration desk in front of G-7 Lecture Hall for on the spot Event Registration on 2nd March, 2012 where you will be provided with detailed schedule and the CONFERENCE KIT.
- Registration and accommodation charges have to be paid at the respective desks.
The registration fee is Rs.300 per participant for outstation participants.
The registration fee is Rs.200 per participant for BHU participants, who are not members of MES.
There is no registration fee for MES members.
- A participant has to deposit the registration fee only once to take part in any event/competition or lectures of COMET’12.
- Mattresses, pillows and quilts will be provided to all the participants who have confirmed accommodation. You need not stuff your backpacks with the same. However, please bring along all the stuff required for your respective events.
- Food coupons will also be available at a nominal price. Participants will be provided messing facility in the campus itself.
- Participants are advised to carry warm clothes as the weather in Varanasi remains quite cold during February-March.