Rules 'n Regulation
- Any engineering student is eligible to participate in this event.
- A paper can be presented by a team of at most 2 members.
- The topic must belong to one of the mentioned categories.
- No team is eligible to submit more than one entry under the same category. However,the same team can submit entries under different categories.
- The paper must be in pdf format.
- The paper length should not exceed 25 single column pages, of the format specified.
- This event will be conducted in two stages and its detailed procedures have been clarified below
- Organizers reserve the right to disqualify any paper that does not fit an appropriate category.
Stage 1: Abstract Submission
- to submit your abstract.
- Last date for sending the abstract is 15 February, 2012.
- For any queries mail to .
- Final list of participating entries will be put up on the site by.
- Click Here to download sample abstract.
- Final list of participating entries will be put up on the site.
Stage 2:Paper PresentationThe second round will be conducted at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, ITBHU during COMET'12.
You need to bring along-
- The paper to be submitted should be well formatted. The formatting should be done using Arial font and font size 11px.
- Your paper should contain-
-Topic of Paper
- Three hardcopies of your complete paper (i.e. printed report) & two passport size photographs of each participant along with all the necessary details attached .
- The final PowerPoint presentation(compatible with Microsoft Office 2003/2007), which would be presented before the panel of judges by team member(s) during Comet 12.
- Each team shall be alloted 10 minutes (8 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for questionnaire by the panel of judges ).