You need to log in.
Faqs about team formation:
How do I create a team?
To create a team, click the "Create New Team" button.
You will be asked to give your team's name, description, and the event you want to register this team for. Optionally, you can invite other members to your team using the same form. To do that, you will need to know the usernames of your prospective team members. Since for virtual combat team's name is the package name, therefore, its first letter should be lowercase alphabet and for rest of the name only lowercase alphabets and numbers are allowed.
How can I change my team?
When your teams page loads, a set of team controls loads along with it. You can:
- Create a team a team by clicking the 'Create New Team' button
- Invite people people to your team by clicking the '+' button below the list of users
- Accept invitations by moving your mouse over the team that has invited your, and clicking the '+' button that slides in beside it.
- Reject invitations by moving your mouse over your name in the inviting team, and clicking the 'x' button that slides in.
- Leave a team by hovering over a team you have joined, and clicking the '-' button that slides in.
- Kick a user from your team by hovering over his name, and clicking the 'x' button that slides in.
- Delete a team you have created by hovering over it and clicking the '-' button that slides in.
Note that deleting a team will result in all the other members of the team being removed from that team too.
Note: You cannot make any changes to your team after the first submission has been made by your team. You cannot even delete it.